Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Gospel Tract Spotlight - Are You Doing Today What You Were Created To Do?

For the last two days, I have been using the "Are You Doing Today What You Were Created To Do? tract. It was in the April's Bezeugen Tract Club mailing. It's a great ice breaker and conversation starter. When I approach someone, I'll say "In this picture, this car was created to do this. People aren't doing what they are created to do. This is a Gospel tract. Read it when you get a chance." I also say that this is an interesting picture. I gave one to a man named Phillip in the foyer of Walmart. He said that he went to church, but wasn't born again. 

This tract can be ordered through onemilliontracts.com by going to the Bezeugen tract section. Please read the story behind the tract through the link below. Be encouraged to share your faith today! 




He that winneth souls is wise. Proverbs 11:30

No comments:

Post a Comment