Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Monday Witnessing - November 16, 2015





After work: I went to the neighborhood Walmart to pick up something for my wife at the pharmacy. I gave a Give Thanks tract (leftover from last year's tract club) to a man in the parking lot. I left one at the Redbox. Farren, who was working in the pharmacy took one along with two for her co-workers. Jose took the Spanish Yolo tract. He said that he wasn't a Christian. At the Super Walmart, I gave 4 Spanish Yolo tracts to men at the produce section. I spoke with two who said that they were not Christians. In the foyer, John took the May The Lord Be With You tract. Outside, Craig took the Bucket List tract. He said that he didn't know where he was going when he died. I urged him to read the tract and and told him that we were all headed toward the judgement.

There are people everywhere who need the Lord. Don't let opportunities go by. Be prepared to share your faith at all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment