Friday, July 8, 2022

Friday Evangelism - July 8, 2022 ​​I gave out tracts at two Walmarts after work today. I gave one to a man who works for Newk’s. I said “Here’s something free who works for Newk’s. I did the same with 3 Walmart employees. At the second Walmart, I saw a man who took a Rock and Roll trivia. He was wearing a 666 hat, a face mask with a satanic symbol on it, and a very disturbing shirt that I will not quite. I saw him checking out and offered him a Yolo tract as he was leaving. He asked what it was and said that he didn’t want anything religious. I asked where he was going when he died. He said “Nowhere”. I asked his name as he left the store. Please pray for Tony. I pray that I’ll see him again. Another man started talking with me on the other side of the store. He was taking kind of strange, saying that it was only going to get worse. I offered him the May The Lord Be With You tract. His hands were full, so I put it in his shirt pocket. A man wearing a Yoda shirt took the same tract. I did a McDouble at the McDonald’s drive-thru with the Thank You tract I left three Blessed Is The Nation tracts at Ace Hardware as I was checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment