Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Evangelism With The Cross

I hit my favorite street corner at lunch today with the cross! It was about time I got back out there! At this corner, there is traffic coming and going from four directions. I usually stay out for about 30-40 minutes when I go. Today I was out for about 15 minutes. A lot of people waved. Some looked at me like I was crazy! That is to be expected. One woman was trying to take a picture while passing by. I waved and smiled! ( We have had our picture taken a few times while preaching at the clubs with our signs. )

I want to paint "Are You Ready?" on the cross. There are many street ministers that use the "Are You Ready?" cross( Paul Latour from "The Word Street Journal" blog, Wayne Dawg from "His Feet On The Street" blog, and several others). Tony Miano from "On The Box" has a great testimony on how he started using this cross in street ministry. Please view this link to see what Carl Kalbfleish did after being inspired.
http://www.bezeugen.org/blog/?p=46
Have a great soul-winning day!

No comments:

Post a Comment