Sunday, December 6, 2015

The 9th Annual Redneck Christmas Parade - West Monroe, La - 12/5/2015



 We had a great day of evangelism at the Redneck Christmas Parade. Bro. JJ, Sis. Tiffany, and I gave out between 600 - 700 tracts and bookmarks. We walked a little over half a mile of the parade route. The tract that we used the most was the Camo Card. There were many people wearing camouflage jackets and clothing. We also gave out Christmas Trivia tracts, Christmas tracts, and The Legend of The Candy Cane bookmarks. Bro. JJ gave a Camo Card to a man who said that he has picked one up at a laundry mat. I saw several people who I knew. (I grew up in that area.) I met a man named Kenny who was delivered from a life of drug addiction. I gave a tract to Daniel at a gas station. He thought that he knew me from somewhere. We only had 2 - 4 who didn't take a tract. Please pray that these seeds will bloom into salvation for many!






No comments:

Post a Comment