Saturday, April 27, 2019

Saturday Evangelism

 

I went with my family to the new Five Below store. Mike rejected a tract. I left one in a gift card display and a phone case. Two cashiers took tracts when we were leaving. Outside, Bryant took an Eternity tract. Luke took the John 3:16 tract. At Walmart, I gave a Got Peace?  tract to Burrell. He tried to give it back, but I asked him to read it. He said that he didn't need a Gospel. He said that he was in the army and had killed 15 terrorist. It looks like he needed peace. Henry, who had been drinking, took the Eternity tract. I discovered that Junior was a Christian when I gave him the Spanish Yolo tract. I mistook Nate and Kevin for being Spanish. They took the Got Peace? tract. Two of four Spanish men walking into Walmart took the Spanish Yolo. I also did Twitter evangelism, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment