Thursday, November 28, 2013

So Much To Thank Him For! - Happy Thanksgiving 2013

I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving .  Psalms 69:30

As this peaceful day is coming to a close, I am meditating on who and what I am thankful for. We know that this day is focused on being thankful to God for who He is and what he has done. David said this in Psalms 40:1-3:

 I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord. 

I remember the pit that he brought me up  
out of. I was sinking, but He rescued me! He put my feet upon a solid foundation: the Rock, Christ Jesus! My goings are established! Now I am singing a new song under the blood of the Lamb! 
Thankfulness is something that flows out of a Christian's life. Having the attitude of gratitude shows in everything that we do.
Let's magnify him with thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment