Saturday, April 13, 2019

Thursday and Friday Witnessing

On the way to work yesterday, I stopped at the Chevron with the intention to give someone a New Testament and tract. A man was leaving when I pulled in. I thought I had missed him, but he was backing up instead of going forward. I stopped him and told him that I wanted to give him something for my birthday. He took the New Testament and a Hoppy Easter tract. His name is Randy and he is 63. I stopped at the same store this morning. Keeva was the cashier. She is a Hindu. She took a New Testament. We gave Martin, our waiter at Olive Garden tonight, the Hoppy Easter tract. I gave one to a couple that was behind us and a waitress as we were leaving. Jay and the cashier took the Hoppy Easter tract at Ross. Several people took The Greatest Gift and Hoppy Easter at Walmart. I gave the Seinfeld million to a family of 3 at the checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment