Saturday, March 1, 2014

Saturday Witnessing



We had a great time with tracts today. We were in town for several hours. My 8 year old son and I gave out around 60 Lucky Bucks, Are You Lucky tracts, and million dollar bills while waiting on my wife & daughter at a shopping center. Courtney asked me for money, but he got a million instead. He said that he was a Christian, but found out that he wasn't when I took him through the commandments. I gave out several tracts at our mall. I gave one to a young man named Innocent. I had to ask him if he stood before God, would he be "innocent" or guilty! At one other stop, Marcus read the back of his tract out loud in front of several people. When it came to the part about adultery, he said "I've done that!". I asked him to think about what he read. At Walmart, I gave a tract to Casey. He said that he played music in church. He thanked me for giving our tracts. I invited him to join the Bezeugen Tract Club. It was a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment