Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Witnessing - June 14, 2016

I had 3 good witnessing experiences today. At work this morning, our trash gets picked up on Wednesday. When I was walking into the parking lot, I moved the empty can to it's place. Later on, I looked outside and someone had moved the can back to the road! So, I go to retrieve it again and see a man on a bike coming in my direction. I reached for my tract holder and pulled out a It's 2:00 tract. When he got to me, I said "Slip you a Gospel tract?" When he reached out his hand, he took the tract without stopping. He was looking at it as he was riding.
At lunch, I went into McDonald's. Joshua was waiting in line when he took the May The Lord Be With You tract. He said that he was raised in church and had a brother named Emmanuel. At Walmart this evening, Rick was behind me in line with a bottle of Rum. I asked if he wanted to go ahead of me. He said that he had plenty of time because was going back to an empty house. I gave him the Uncle Sam million and explained that it was a Gospel tract. He put the bottle of Rum behind his back as he said that he wasn't doing too good. I gave him MyCard and told him to call if he ever wanted to talk about spiritual things.


No comments:

Post a Comment