Sunday, November 19, 2017

Witnessing - November 18, 2017

I gave a Santa Bucks(my first Christmas tract for the season) to my hair stylist, Kenyatta, at Walmart. When leaving, I offered one to a man sitting in the foyer. He said “I don’t want nothing from you.” At Dollar Tree, I put a few Christmas tracts with the Christmas merchandise. I gave the Camo Card tract to Quinton and Lewis. Lewis Remembered me giving him a million dollar bill at Circle K. At Super One, I gave Don a tract. He seemed encouraged. I placed a few in alcholic beverage cases. In Walmart, I gave a Spanish million to a man looking at the jewelry. He said that he was a believer. Another
man had who taken a million from me before took one more and a Santa Bucks. Two men took Christmas trivia tracts. One said that he was a Christian.