Saturday, December 3, 2011

Witnessing At Fred's

O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. (Psalm 43:3 KJV)

I went to Fred's tonight to see what they had in Christmas lights. When leaving, I talked to a man who was in the passenger side of a truck that was parked by me. His name is Dewayne. I gave him the tract about the Legend of The Candy Cane and one about Christmas. We had a good discussion about Christians, churches, and the Bible. He said that he lived by some of the Bible. He had his own opinion of how Christians should live. I hope I challenged him to read more of God's
Word and to apply the scriptures to his
heart. I gave a tract to his friend, Ozzie, when he came out of the store. I felt encouraged after talking to these two men. I love sharing my faith ! I want others to know my Savior; to experience His power in their lives !
His light and His truth leads me on !

No comments:

Post a Comment