Saturday, October 29, 2011

They Are Waiting !

People are waiting for things to happen in their lives. They are waiting for the right person, the perfect job, the break that they have been looking for, peace, or satisfaction. Many spend
most of their lives waiting and not getting. 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 says : But if our gospel be
hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light
of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Some may be waiting for someone to point them in the right direction. I went thru the drive-
thru at McDonald's on Thursday evening after work. I gave a tract to the man that took my
money. Then, I gave one to the young man that gave me the food that I ordered. He said "
I have been waiting for someone to talk to about church. " He asked if our church name was on the back of the tract. I told him that it wasn't, but I would drop off a card on Friday. I went back then to give him a card, a Gospel of John & Romans, and a Sunday School Book that may help with a few questions that he might have. I also told him a little about our church. He is supposed to call me on Saturday night to let me know if he us coming. Please help me pray for him to be saved. There is someone out there waiting for you to tell them about Jesus ! Have you went yet ? Are you thinking about it ? What are you waiting for ?

No comments:

Post a Comment