Sunday, June 17, 2012

This Week In Witnessing

Monday - I went to Walmart in the morning where I gave a trillion dollar bill to J.V. He said that he wasn't saved. I gave him a Mancard tract about three months ago. My million dollar bill tracts came in at work. I gave away 3 at lunch. I went to the UPS store after work where I gave one to a man that was in a truck. I went in to a Check Advance Plus store that was in the same strip and gave two to customers and two to the workers. I gave out 3 at the Sterlington Chevron. I stopped Pancho and Philemon while they were leaving the parking lot. They got a Spanish Gospel of John and a Spanish tract each. Pancho saw the million dollar bill in my pocket, so I also gave them one, also. Inside the store, I gave two Spanish Gospel of John to
Julio and Oscar.

Tuesday I gave 2 million dollar bills out at a Chevron and one at the drive- thru at McDonald's . Before I left the Laundry Room in Monroe, I got to witness to Jennifer who was listening to the news report about the town that was going to fine people for cussing. I used thus to springboard into witnessing to her. I told her that fining won't stop them from cussing because it is in their heart. They need a born-again experience. I left her with tract. At a NowSave, I talked with Don who was an alchoholic. He had already been drinking and It was only 8:30 in the morning!
At lunch, I took care of laundry mat business at the Progressive bank. I ha given a teller a trillion dollar bill about two months ago. She had it taped on the wall of her work area! Then, I gave a tract to a young man at McDonald's. At Super One, I gave out 9 millions. Johnny was picking up beer when I gave one to him. Loumero and Richard were two Spanish men that i gave them to at the register. I gave three to people that were in line behind me. One woman said that whe was already in trouble after reading the first part of the tract! I gave two to a man and the cashier at a Circle K.

Wed - I talked with Larry at the NowSave near the I-20. He got saved two weeks ago. Clayton said that he just got out of jail. I also gave a million to his friend,Jared. I was going into McDonald's in West Monroe at lunch and gave a million to Doug who was walking out the door. He said that someone had gave one to him at a concert in Baton Rouge about 3 weeks ago!!
Bro. J.J., Bro. Day, and I went to jail service at Claiborne Parish Detention Center in Homer. Bro. Day testified. Bro. J.J. preached first. I preached on "His Hand is Outstretched Still". We had three come to pray to be saved!
We always have a great time at these services. Afterwards, we went to McDonald's in Homer. I gave two million dollar bills to Nick and Marti, who were Hindus, at the drive-thru. Bro J.J had a good conversation with one of men who worked there. We pulled into Valero and gave a tract to Tim who was from Oklahoma. He was working in town. He said that he sees money tracts everywhere where he lives. He house sits for a missionary, also.

Thursday - Morning: I met Yosef and Carlos at the Shell station in West Momroe. Carlos said that he was saved, but that Yosef wasn't. When a gave a million dollar billl to the man behind the counter, he said that he was about to tell his boss that he was going to quit. I went through the parking lot of the NowSave near my parents to give a million dollar bill to a man unloading a Budweiser beer truck. At lunch, Daniel and Robert received a Spanish Gospel of John each at the Super One store.

Friday I took wife to the doctor's office this morning. I gave a million to Willie as he was leaving. Getting brake pads O'Reilly's, I gave a tract to Stephan before I went in. He told me that he had been to our church years ago! I gave a million to Lawrence and Justin who worked there. B.J. told me that he wasn't saved when I gave a tract to him. I challenged him to read Romans 10 and 1 John 5 I did the same with Rhonda, a cashier at Walmart, who said that she hoped to go to heaven. I John 5:13 says "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God." I had a good, short conversation with Deontae at McDonald's.

Saturday - This evening was a time of witnessing to two at a time! At Captain D's, I gave million dollar bills to two people behind the counter. As we went to Walmart for groceries, I gave tracts to two men as they were leaving. I gave tracts to a man and a woman who were leaving, also. When the woman looked at the million dollar bill, she said "Our church needs to five these out," Jose and Raul got a million dollar peso. Jose said that he was saved, but he was battling. I told him that i would pray for him. Reggie and Cornelius were buying beer. I asked them to think about eternal things. I talked with James who works in security. I had worked at the Vision Center when he worked atthe Photo Center over 11 years ago. He had got involved in the catholic church, but he told me he got out of it! We talked about the end times. Terrance and James were the last ones to get tracts this night. They were in line behind us.
As you can see, it's not that hard to talk to someone about the Lord. You just have to start a conversation with them. Mark Cahill said that sharing your faith is not a presentation. It's a conversation. There are so many opportunities awaiting us everyday! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment