Tuesday, June 26, 2012

This Week In Witnessing

Sunday - After church, we ran by the Dollar General. I talked to Frank, who was cleaning off his motorcycle. I told him that I would give him a million for his bike as I offered him a Million Dollar Bill tract. He said that he prayed everyday, but it seemed that he had the attitude of "me and God have our own thing going". I had to give a friend a rode home after church . I gave a tract to a man that was leaving a Circle K.

Monday - I put some million dollar bill tracts in my shirt pocket before going into McDonald's. The cashier asked my about them when she was taking my order. Then, she told her sister, who was working with her, that she needed one. That evening, we went to the Chevron station in Sterlington. I gave a million dollar bill to a man that was leaving. James, the manager of the store, told me that he had a new guy. I gave him my last mancard that I had found in my car. He is a Christian. As I was showing him the million dollar bill tract, a man behind us asked about it. I gave him one, too. I was going to give one to a man outside, but I discovered that I has gave the last one out inside. I gave him another

Tuesday - in the morning, I stopped at the NowSave that is one of my favorite places to go now. I gave two tracts to a man and a woman at the pumps. After work, Wayne,Jermaine, Ricky,Cedric, Kevin, and Quinton received a tract at Walmart.

Wednesday - I was able to talk with Keland at the NowSave near my work place. He was picking up cigarette butts in the parking lot. I gave him a 2012 tract from onemilliontracts.com . A young man named Keem said that he was saved.

Thursday - At the NowSave near the I-20, I talked with Sam and Rodney. Rodney has been trying to get Sam to go to church with him. I gave a tract to Brandon at the West Monroe Walmart. I talked with Quincy again. I had gave him a trillion dollar bill several weeks ago. Ron was stocking beer. I gave him a tract, also.

Friday - I was able to hand out 3 tracts before work : one at the laundry mat in Monroe,one at a Circle K,and one at the drive thru of Burger King. After work, I went to the Racetrack convenience store in West Monroe. This store has a heavy traffic flow. I targeted a car that had "High Rolla" on the back wind shield. The driver's name was Ted. I gave him the Biggest Gamble? tract. His friends were Jontavious, Ted, and Josh. I gave them Are You A Good Person?. I was able to talk to them for a few minutes. I stopped at another vehicle that was about to leave. I gave the 4 occupants the Are You A Good Person? tract. One man in the car asked me about the pale horse in Revelations. That night at the Sterlington Chevron, I saw the young man that I gave a million to on Monday night. I gave him a Are you a Good Person? tract. A man buying cigarettes left with a tract, too.

Saturday - We had a work day and a yard sale at our church. I gave tracts to three men that were delivering ice at the Valero. At the yard sale, I gave the Trivia del Futbol Spanish tract to Asero and Eliason. Later on that evening at Super One, I gave the Are You A Good Person? tract to Richard.
Two other men took tracts, also.

What a privilege we have to share our faith to the lost world! Lately, I have been challenging people to read certain scriptures such as Romans 10 and 1 John 5:13 - These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. A lot of people say that they hope to go to Heaven, but they can know like we know! Opportunities to share our faith are everywhere, everyday! There is one waiting for you around the corner. Happy Soul-Winning!



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Dakota. I'm glad that you found the blog! I look forward to following you on yours and twitter. I have been having a great time blogging about mine and my friends' experiences in evangelism. I have also met more people that have a heart for reaching the lost. Thanks for leaving a comment. God bless!

    ReplyDelete