Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! We have so much to thank the Lord for! He is so good to them that have called upon His name! We all have something to be thankful for. First, I am thankful for Jesus! Had it not been for Him, you would not be reading this blog! I was saved almost 20 years ago. I am thankful for my wife and three children. They are such a blessing in my life! They bring me joy! Here's a list of other
people and things that I am thankful for:

1. My church family and great Pastor from Sterlington Holiness Tabernacle
2. My co-labourers in the Gospel with the street, jail, and nursing home
ministries
3. My fellow bloggers that have encouraged and inspired me along this evangelism journey
4. The freedom we have to witness, give out Gospel tracts, and preach on the streets.
5. My job and my boss

I will praise the name of God with a, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. (Psalms 69:30 KJV)
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment