Sunday, October 28, 2012

Blog Spotlight: As You Go

Some of you know that I am a guest blogger for the As You Go blog from Bezeugen Ministries @ http://www.bezeugen.org/asyougo




I am thankful to Carl Kalbfleisch for inviting me to post there. The blog is designed to encourage Christians to place out tracts as they go everywhere. Lately, I have posted about the "Mistake" tract that is written by Tony Miano and the "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" tract that I've been putting on halloween displays. 


Carl has posted a few videos on places that he has put tracts. The tracts that are used are usually from the Bezeugen Tract club's monthly mailings. 


Please take the time to check out the blog for tips on placing out tracts. The places are endless! A lot of people do not know what a Gospel tract is because they have never seen one. Wouldn't it be great if you were to get one in someone's path to lead them to salvation?



No comments:

Post a Comment