Sunday, July 6, 2014

Fireworks Evangelism - Monroe, La. - July 5, 2014


We had a great time at the local firework show. We had a team of 6 which included my 14 year old son, Bro. Gary, Bro. Garan,  Bro. Charles, and his daughter. We were able to give out around 1900 tracts. I gave tracts to people who have taken them from me @ Walmart. I also saw Chris, who was dressed like a woman when we gave a tract to him on a street ministry night. I gave him and his two friends the Are You A Good American? tract. Bro. Charles and his daughter crossed the bridge to work the other levy. Most people took the tracts. We only had a handful of rejects. Several who had been drinking took tracts. On the way back to our vehicles, a train had stopped. This gave us opportunity to give out a few more until the train started moving again. What a way to end the holiday weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment