Saturday, July 1, 2017

The 4th Of July Fireworks Display Outreach Report - July 1. 2017

We had a great time at the fireworks in Monroe, La. with Bro. Marshall, Bro. Charles, my son Hayden, and myself giving out at least 1000 tracts and patriotic bookmarks. At least 200 minion millions and 200 Uncle Sam millions were taken, along with the Blessed Is The Nation tract, Celebrate Freedom tract, the Uncle Sam tract, and a few of the May The Lord Be With You tracts, Two went to men wearing a Star Wars shirt. Two Muslim men took tracts. Two men who were holding hands took the minion million. We had several conversations. The rain probably kept a few away, but the weather was great before we got there. It was much cooler that last year! After we gave out many tracts on the Monroe side of the river, Bro. Charles and Bro. Marshall went to the West Monroe side where many were filling the levy. I talked with JC who said that he was a Christian, but was a little intociated. Marshall talked with a JC also on the West Monroe side. I saw a few people who I knew including a friend who I haven't seen since high school. Bro. Charles and Bro. Marshall ran into a man who I knew, Andy.  He was saved a little bit after I was. When the fireworks were done, we as to wait for them because the bridge was closed till they cleaned it. While waiting, I gave two bookmarks to Brandy and Chris who were waiting for someone, also. Chris said that they were trying to get in church. I asked  them to read the bookmarks.  I was a real encouraging outreach!



No comments:

Post a Comment