Sunday, July 16, 2017

Witnessing - July 15, 2017

I had a great day of giving out tracts on Saturday. The #DailyTractChallenge was to give out as many tracts as you can. 5 McDonald's employees took the Are You A Good Minion? tract. 9 customers received the Uncle Sam million and a Minion million. I gave out 6 Uncle Sam millions at thrift store. Maria took the Spanish Yolo tract there. At Ross, Javier took the Spanish Yolo tract. Both of them didn't speak English. The cashier and a customer took an Uncle Sam million. As my son and I walked toward Lifeway, I gave a Seinfeld million to a woman. She said "Thanks for the wonderful tract". When we were leaving Walmart, a woman told me that I looked familiar. I asked if she had been to a church that I visited when I was first saved. She said that she had went to a church in town, but had been involved with the Latter Day Saints.She hasn't been to their services in two weeks and everything has been falling apart I told her read Ephesians 6 and pray about her situation. I gave her the Mormon million that Carl had sent me from One Million Tracts. Please pray for Mary.




No comments:

Post a Comment