Friday, September 16, 2011

Professor Grant Horner's Bible Reading System

On August 22nd, Tony Miano posted on his blog about Professor Grant Horner's Bible Reading System. I have never had a solid plan where I have read all the way through or in a year.
With this plan, I will have read the Bible in 250 days. I am currently on day 31. I am very excited about this!
My wife started this week . Several people from our church have also got on it. Here is the link if you want to look at it for yourself :  http://www.onthebox.us/2011/08/professor-horners-bible-reading-system.html

Each day you will read ten chapters a day with ten list to read from. I make sure I  get at least ten read everyday. I have doubled up a few times, reading two days worth. This system is very challenging. In Sunday School this weekend, I am going to talk about this plan in our Adult class as I teach on the Word of God. My Bible-reading will never be the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment