Monday, January 23, 2012

Gospel Tract Update

I received the February shipment from the Bezeugen Tract Club in the mail
today. The " Get Out Of Witnessing Free " tract can be used to introduce Christians to the club. The "Are You Ready ? " tract has a new front image. When I hand people these, I ask them if they would go to Heaven or hell if they died in five minutes. Lately, I've had a few men assure me that they were saved. Most people that I offer a tract to have taken one. It's been a while since I have had a rejection. The last time was a man at a Walmart parking lot who may have been running from God.
I plan on going to a street corner with the cross on my lunch break one day this week. I usually give tracts to those who are walking by. Sometimes I hand tracts to people at the traffic light when their window is down.
I will be ordering Spanish and English tracts in the next few weeks. Do you have a gospel tract testimony to share ?

No comments:

Post a Comment