Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bible Reading Update

Today, I completed 150 days of following Professor Grant Horner's Bible-Reading System. I have enjoyed reading the Bible with this schedule. As you can see in the photo above, I have finished several lists more than once. I have went through Proverbs and Acts 4 times so far. On the last two list that aren't in the photo, I am on Ezekiel 27 and Acts 7. Bible Bookmarks is a free iPhone app that you can use to keep track of your progress. You can find it in the App store. I started with a journal, but I like this better. YouVersion is a great Bible app that has this plan schedule,too. If you don't have an iPhone, try keeping a journal. There is a four page print out with the bookmarks @ http://www.thevinefellowship.com/10Lists.pdf.com
Please go the Sept. 16, 2011 entry @ http://seekingforsouls.blogspot.com/2011/09/professor-grant-horners-bible-reading.html

If you haven't got a plan to read the Bible through this year, pray about this one. Try it for a week or two. I love the Word of God. I love the God of the Word !

No comments:

Post a Comment