Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday Witnessing ~ 9/21/2015


 

There are so many who need to be saved. We walk by them everyday. How can we who know Jesus and what He has done for us walk by the lost without a burden for them. I gave out a few tracts today. 
At lunch, I gave one English Yolo and one Spanish Yolo tract to Spanish men at McDonald's. EJ took a Yolo tract, too. I gave out a Created To Do tract to a Hindu man who was leaving the mall this evening. In the mall, I gave the Yolo tract to a woman who appeared a little manly. She thanked me for giving her the tract. Shemar took the Yolo tract at Circle K. When I gave the Eternity: Where? tract to the cashier, she said that she was going to heaven but was backsliding. She said "You really helped me!" I don't know what she was going through, but it seemed like giving her that tract helped her in some way!




No comments:

Post a Comment