Sunday, September 27, 2015

Saturday Witnessing - 9/26/15


Yesterday, I went to a National Hunting and Fishing Day event with my sons and Lance. We gave out around 30 Camo Cards as went to the booths and activities. At one table where Lance gave them out, I heard a man say "The book doesn't say that you have to go to church."
That evening at the mall, I gave the Yolo tract to Kevin as we were going in. I gave the Camo Card to several Camo wearers there. Two ladies at Raising Cane's received the Thank You tract. At Game Stop, I gave the new MyCard to Jamarius at the counter. He had John 3:16 tattooed on his left arm. I used that to start the conversation. His mother has cancer. He said that he was a 6 on a scale of 1 - 10 in being spiritual. A Spanish man took the Spanish Yolo as we were leaving. At Circle K, I gave out a tract to the cashier, a man going out, and to Will at the pumps.







No comments:

Post a Comment