Saturday, September 19, 2015

Saturday Witnessing - 9/19/2015

 

I gave the Camo Card to Les in the parking lot of Walmart this morning, meeting today's #DailyTractChallenge. He was wearing camouflage shorts. I asked him "On a scale of 1 to 10, how spiritual are you? He said 4. He asked if I was in recovery after I shared my testimony with him. I told him that I had been saved for 22 years. He has been in recovery for 2 1/2 months and is from Houma - down south. Please pray for Les. We went on visitation this morning in two different groups. We got out 22 door hangers and spoke to several. Lorna said that she was a 6 on the spiritual scale. Joseph said that he didn't know. One woman said that she had a home church, but hadn't been in a while. Then she said "Shame on me!". I left a few Camo Cards and Play By The Rules tracts at Dick's Sporting Goods. At A Academy, I found out that that their wading boot boxes had tract slots! Thomas took the Camo Card at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment