Saturday, December 17, 2011

Evangelizing At Christmastime

I have been handing out tracts this week to people as I tell them " Merry Christmas ". It seems easier to witness to some at this time of the year. (Anytime of the year is a good time to witness, though ! ) May people really see why Christmas is celebrated.
Traffic was crazy today as we did some Christmas and grocery shopping.
I placed a few tracts in the stores that we went to. When we checked out at Walmart in the garden center, the same young woman that I posted about on November 2nd was at the register that we went to. She asked again if I had any pamphlets. I gave her three more tracts ! I got some more coming from Carl with the Bezeuen Tract Club. When I get them, I'll take her a few more ! Happy soul-winning at Christmastime !

No comments:

Post a Comment