Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Another Challenge

I challenged myself today to give out 20 tracts as I picked up a few things at Walmart. Please read about this on the As You Go blog @ http://www.bezeugen.org/asyougo/?p=1123

One who desires to see people come to Christ must have an expectancy that that will meet those who are without Christ. What is your attitude toward the lost? Jesus moved with compassion toward those who were without a shepherd. My pastor defines compassion as "love with action". Are you actively seeking the lost with compassion? Do you anticipate the next opportunity to witness or give someone a tract? Do you pray "
Lord, what would You have me to do?
Where do You want me to go?".
If you are at a crossroad in sharing your faith, ask the Lord to challenge you. Ask Him for boldness to speak to someone about their soul. He is faithful
In helping us to overcome our fears and presuppositions. We can do what He wants us to do in His power and strength! I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Philippians 4:13 KJV)
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. (Joshua 1:9 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment