Monday, December 24, 2012

Last Minute Christmas Witnessing - Christmas Eve, 2012

Yes, Christians can do some last minute Christmas witnessing as they do 
some shopping on Christmas Eve! 

After working for three hours today, I went to Walmart to pick up a few  items that my wife needed. As you know, it was packed!  I had 29 Christmas tracts left to give out. Everyone took them as I went through the store. I gave out about 5 or 6 others when I ran out. As I handed out the regular tracts, I said "Here's a Gospel tract for Christmas. Merry Christmas! I also gave Spanish Gospel coins to Juan, Domingo, Francisco, & their friend. It's been a great season for witnessing. Seasonal tracts are great because you are challenged to give out your stock before the holiday is over. Merry Christmas!



He that winneth souls is wise. Proverbs 11:30

No comments:

Post a Comment